Posts Grid Options
Posts grid can have a couple of settings you can use to make the Posts Grid element suitable for what you need.
- You can select the number of posts to show
- Select the Style of the Posts Grid – there are 2 styles available
- For Style 1 you can select the number of columns to use for your posts – 3,4 or 5
- You can enable or disable the Post Title, Post Thumbnail, Date, Excerpt and the Continue Reading link
- You can filter posts – select only specific posts and select specific categories
- You can also choose the Posts Ordering – ascending or descending by date.
- You can also add a CSS Animation for the Posts Grid element