Miami Marine Stadium on Virginia Key, February 15-19, 2018
LOCATION: Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 15-19, 2018
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149—just minutes from downtown Miami on Virginia Key
ADMISSION: Premier Day (Feb. 15): $40; Regular Adult (13+) Admission (Feb. 15-19):$25; Two-Day Pass (Any two days between Feb. 15-19):$45
Five-day pass (Feb. 15-19):$100; Children 12 and younger FREE
SHOW HOURS: 10 AM - 6 PM Daily
SHOW OFFICE PHONE: 954-441-3220
THE FIVE BIGGEST DAYS IN BOATING JUST GOT BIGGER!
Strictly Sail Miami is joining the the Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® at Miami Marine Stadium in 2018, bringing power and sail together to create one incredible event at one spectacular location. Join us to see and experience the best in boating from around the globe.
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxi service.
A NEW, DYNAMIC SITE FOR IN-WATER AND LAND EXHIBITS.
- More than 1,400 boats on land and in the water with 660 boats in water.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING & MORE!
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- Test the waters with on-water Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training workshops and more than 200 sea trials for serious buyers
- A new menu of dining options to cater to every taste including food trucks, a variety of exciting food and beverage tents and the Moet & Chandon Sushi Maki Lounge.